Using or accessing this portal indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions in this policy. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this portal. Your continued use of this portal following the posting of changes to these terms signify your acceptance of such changes.
When you visit The Health Bank Portal, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us the same way. We will communicate with you electronically or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Information about us
The Health Bank is a company registered in Dubai, UAE. Our registered office is 613 The Onyx Tower 1, The Greens, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai. The portal to which these terms and conditions apply and for which we are responsible is https://thbglobal.org
Portal Access and Function
We have made this portal available to you for your own personal non-commercial use and to customers who have previously registered with us to obtain certain tracking and other information from us. The access of the portal shall be given to The Health Bank members and patients. The access information is not to be shared with any other person; the The Health Bank shall not be responsible for any violation caused due to the information shared by you to any other person.
We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this portal at any time, including introducing charges for its use or other restricted access.
The access may not be available due to maintenance, upgrades, or emergency repairs related events which are beyond the The Health Bank control, which may result in the patient portal being unavailable without prior notice.
Use of this portal and our Intellectual Property Rights
This portal and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to us or are licensed to us for use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents on the portal, as well as other content such as articles, stories, product descriptions, prices, company profiles, technical guidance specifications and other text. You may not copy, redistribute, republish or otherwise make the materials on this portal available to anyone else without our consent in writing.
Any unauthorized use of any material available on the portal shall terminate the permission or the license granted by us.
You may print or download materials from this portal for your own personal non-commercial use or copy the content to other individuals for their personal information provided that:
- No materials are modified in any way.
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text
- Our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this portal as the source of the material; and the person to whom you providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
The Health Bank understands that the security of data is of utmost priority. Different measures are in place, and such physical, technical and administrative measures, safeguards to secure data against risks, such as unauthorized use or access, disclosure, destruction or modification or any other means that may affect the security and integrity of the data and privacy of the user. However, while The Health Bank has endeavoured to create a secure and reliable portal for users and members, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from the Portal or via e-mail cannot be guaranteed and we have no liability for such transfer.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’
We (www.thbglobal.com) will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
- Personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- Any matter in which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this portal will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that this portal, or any tracking and other information it provides access to, will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this portal at any time. We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions by us. However:
- We are not responsible to you for any losses which you may incur which were not a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms and conditions, for example if either party could not have contemplated those losses before or when you access this portal; and
- Our liability to you (including where we are negligent) shall not in any circumstances include any business or other economic losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost revenue, lost contracts, lost profits or business interruption.
Information on this portal
The information contained on this portal is given for general and interest purposes only. While we try and ensure the information contained on the portal is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this portal. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
- You may not create a frame or any other border around the portal;
- The site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
- You must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other portal, product or service
Nothing on this portal is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for these terms and conditions which govern the relationship between us in regard to your use of the portal. If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this portal, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of United Arab Emirates.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: Any information you provide to us via the portal or via email addresses provided on the portal.
- Information we collect about you. We may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if and when you use any of the other services we’ve provided. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage that arise out of the such information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us: We will use this information to ensure that content from services is presented in the most effective manner for you to monitor usage and collect usage statistics.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes to improve our service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner. This will allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so as part of our efforts to keep the service safe and secure.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with the information you give us and that which we collect ourselves. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
Where we store your personal data
If you do not agree with the modified Terms and Conditions, you must notify The Health Bank that you no longer wish to use the Patient Portal.
If in case you wish to opt-out/unsubscribe or wish to deactivate your account, you shall notify The Health Bank to request to disengage your account from this Portal.